This position will be based in London, EC4 and/or remote.
Snowball, founded in December 2016 by James Perry, Alexander Hoare and Paul Blyth, is a diversified, multi-asset investment vehicle that aims to create positive outcomes for people and planet whilst generating sound financial returns.
We invest in a range of public and private funds that support a variety of social and environmental outcomes encapsulated by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We currently have deployed our funds invested in public and private market investments and we target a risk-adjusted annual return of 3-4% above inflation.
- Catalyse change in the investment industry and ensure that all investment is made with consideration for its environmental and social impact
- We are looking for an experienced CFO/ CFA who shares our passion for transforming mainstream financial markets
- Commitment to delivering broad and long-lasting impact.
- At Snowball, you will be working in a committed and capable team, backed by solid investors and about to launch a new fund.
- Contribute to the impact investing industry and movement within a young and booming organisation
We are looking for an experienced pro bono Senior Financial Advisor — someone who is now possibly retired or working part-time, and can dedicate around 2 days a month using their skills and expertise to advise on strategy and specific finance/ accounting issues and to mentor our Head of Operations and Finance.
- All our ‘day to day’ functions are outsourced, so this should be a fun, strategic role for the right person
- We are looking for someone with a chartered accountant qualification, who is aligned with our purpose and so interested in supporting us pro bono.
- The Senior Financial Advisor could also liaise with the Board/ Audit Committee if/as desired. Preferably with experience in and/or good understanding of asset.
Interested candidates should Please send a CV to email@example.com and we will contact you for a meeting