Location: This position will be based in either Ho Chi Minh City or Jakarta.
Patamar is a leading impact investment firm focused on South and Southeast Asia’s mass market. With headquarters in Singapore and team members embedded in six South and Southeast Asian markets.
Patamar has invested in 20+ companies across the region www.patamar.com.
The role of the Programme Manager is to support the Leadership Team of the GSG, soon to be comprised of a CEO, a Director of Market Development, a Director of Communications, a Director of Research and Knowledge Development and a Director of Fundraising as well as the Chair in executing programs and delivering the GSG’s mission and strategy.
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flow analyses and create financial projections
- Work collaboratively with the investment team and synthesize findings into dear, concise credit memos for management / the Investment Committee
- Present analysis, findings and recommendations to management / the Investment Committee
- Monitor loan portfolio asset quality on an ongoing bans tracking covenants and repayment performance
- Communicate with team members to proactively identify/ and escalate key risks as well as material changes to portfolio clients
- Work with wider credit team to identify improvements to the Fund’s credit process
- Compile data and insights required for portfolio management and IP reporting
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements, financial records and other data to assess a borrower’s creditworthiness and ability to repay debt
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in either audit and assurance at a Big 4 firm or credit analytical experience in an SME lender, bank, ratings agency or similar organisation
- Good knowledge of accounting, corporate finance financial modeling, credit analysis and risk assessment Understanding of commercial banking products a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios and concepts
- Self motivated individual who is passionate about promoting women’s economic empowerment in Southeast Asia
- Team player who ts comfortable working in a small team setting, willing to roll up their sleeves, nimble and flexible to changes
- Experience in impact investing and/or gender lens investing preferred
- Fluency in English plus either Bahasa Indonesia or Vietnamese required.
- Send resume with cover letter and references to https://jobs.partnersgroup.com/job/London-Investment-Manager-Impact-Investing-Africa/616589201/ Experienced candidates returning to the workforce after a career break are also encouraged to apply.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted