Come and join ONE WORLD‘s growing social impact community!
The program will feature on-stage interviews with thought leaders in the field of impact investing, fireside chat discussions, a full state of pitches from 8-10 of the best Bay Area-based social entrepreneurs, and an engaging reception to connect with local investors, entrepreneurs, and other partners sharing our interest in moving the local social entrepreneurship space forward. We will also focus on impact investing opportunities based in Silicon Valley with a detailed look at the funders, the companies, and the supporting ecosystem that powers it forward.
The program will be facilitated by experienced, active impact investors and will provide exposure to several of the top impact investment opportunities in Silicon Valley.
**last year’s video here***
1:00 pm: Doors open / Registration
1:30 – 6:00 pm: Program including opening remarks, fireside chats and social entrepreneur presentations
6 – 7:00 pm: Reception / Deep dive with social entrepreneurs
See our growing list of speakers:
- Andrew Beebe, partner, Obvious Ventures
- Kristin Hull, founder and CEO, Nia Global Solutions and Nia Impact Advisors
- Lisa Kleissner, co-founder, toniic
- Mark Wolfson, managing partner, Jasper Ridge Partners
- Tim Brady, partner from YCombinator and founder, imagineK12
- Vincent Siciliano, CEO, New Resource Bank
See our growing list of judges:
- Cameron Turner, Fund Manager. Oxford Angel Fund
- Catherine Crystal Foster, Executure Director, Westly Foundation
- Dan Kalafatas, co-founder and CEO, 3Degrees
- Mylea Charvat, CEO, Savonix
PRESENTING CEOs, COMPANY
- will be announced on September 1st
A diverse participant mix comprised of the following types of investors:
- Impact investors, angel investors, VCs and other financial service professionals
- Family office representatives
- Social impact entrepreneurs
- Corporate social impact professionals
WHAT MAKES OUR DEMO DAY UNIQUE?
- Intimate Structure: Educational fireside chats, 8 pitches from social entrepreneurs based in the SF Bay Area, and active networking.
- Genuine Engagement: our events attract those who want to interact and genuinely engage with one another. We draw a mix of impact investors, entrepreneurs, and other key influencers of the local, social impact space to engage offline and in person.
- Local Focus: Silicon Valley is a unique place: by focusing on local entrepreneurs, we hope to build more intimate connections and collaborative exchanges to inspire action and positive change.
**Student & Nonprofit discount on request. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org**
Please find more information here.