We are looking for an Intern to join our Financial Institutions office in Cape Town and support the analysts on the following :
General Administrative tasks including Data capture and file management.
Supporting the production of Anti-Money Laundering Reports.
Research for country and markets intelligence reports.
The position will be based in Cape town office and will report to the Regional Manager and the Analysts. We offer a dynamic work environment in a growing industry and an opportunity to work in the social investment space with a for-profit company.
We are looking for a person with an interest in Microfinance/Impact Investment/Development Finance, who is organized, motivated, professional and able to work in both research and financial capacities. This person should be analytical, pay great attention to detail and have the ability to work independently.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to speak French to Business Level.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program.
- Master’s students, Honors students and 3rd year students invited to apply.
- Must be studying Economics, Development Finance, Commerce, Accounting or Development Studies.
- Work or Student permit for South Africa and residence in Cape Town
Please find more information here.