Internship of 4 to 6 months from mid-March or early April 2018
Investors & Partners (I & P) is an impact investment group aimed exclusively at African SMEs . Since 2002, I & P has financed and supported more than 70 entrepreneurs in 15 countries in sub-Saharan Africa : Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Benin, Niger, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Madagascar, etc. (see our website: www.ietp.com ).
Our mission is to foster the emergence of responsible entrepreneurs and businesses at the heart of the growth and development of the African continent . For this I & P manages several investment funds, capitalized by public investors (European Investment Bank, Proparco …), private (Danone, Crédit Coopératif …) and individual investors.
I & P is a dual purpose company, labeled BCorp: maximizing and measuring societal impacts as well as financial sustainability. As such, the team has developed pioneering expertise in environmental, social and governance (ESG) and impact measurement, taking part in several initiatives in the impact investment sector .
To support I & P projects on ESG and HR issues, we are looking for a Junior Impact and HR Officer, for a 4 to 6 month internship, starting in the middle of the year. March 2018, placed under the supervision of the Director ESG & Impact and the Director of Human Resources.
- Support for the design of ESG annual reports and the impact of funds managed by I & P:
- Business card design
- Contribution on ESG analysis and impact at fund level
- Supporting environmental, social and governance (ESG) projects across the SME portfolio in Africa (issues related to access to energy and climate, safety at work, social protection, etc.)
- Support in the implementation of the environmental and social action plan at the offices of I & P, in Paris and in Africa.
- Support for the implementation and monitoring of a training plan for the I & P investment team (France and Africa)
- Support for the design and implementation of HR tools for welcoming newcomers and monitoring the satisfaction of the I & P team
- Business school, IEP or university degree, M1 or M2 level
- Interest and motivation for Africa’s development and the impact investment sector
- Sharing I & P values: entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to development, integrity and requirement
- Excellent writing skills in French and very good level written in English
- Very good interpersonal skills, strong analytical and synthesis skills, and intellectual rigor
Position based in the offices of I & P in Paris 2nd – Internship allowance: about 850 € gross / month
Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please find more information here.