Sustainable Finance Initiative, Hong Kong
Position: Programme Associate
Sustainable Finance Initiative (“SFI”) is seeking a Hong Kong-based full-time Programme Associate who will help the SFI team with program coordination. She or he will work closely with the SFI Project Director and SFI team to build an active community of sustainable finance stakeholders empowered with the knowledge and tools to trigger Hong Kong’s transition towards a sustainable finance centre.
The Programme Associate will perform a variety of administrative, coordination and logistical activities in support of the ongoing activities at SFI. This role will be an excellent opportunity for someone with at least three years of work experience and who is interested in contributing to a new and evolving program.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will apply her technical skills, education and experience to the following tasks:
- Program and project management support, including:
- Assist in organising SFI-driven events such as roundtables, workshops, luncheons, conferences, trainings etc.
- Assist in organising and implementing other activities as its program evolves
- Keeping database of resources up to date
- Administrative support to SFI operations, including:
- Help coordinate internal and external meetings
- Help coordinate and maintain liaison with third parties such as service providers, consultants, partners
- Coordinate the upkeep and maintenance of SFI CRM database, meeting notes and other archives
- Participate in meetings, note action points and send reminders and follow ups
- Assist with research for website, op-eds, speaking roles
- Communication support
- Assist team in updating website and social media
- Other tasks as necessary
- Program and project management skills with an attention to detail
- Experience and ability to work independently and with small teams
- Comfortable working within an unstructured environment and flexible to manage a variety of projects simultaneously in a timely and disciplined manner
- Entrepreneurial, responsible, proactive, motivated and mature with good interpersonal and communications skills
- At least 3-4 years’ work experience, in the Finance sector and preferably with some exposure to sustainable finance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, some Adobe products, as well as online software for CRM, email marketing
- Strong language skills in both English and Chinese (preferable).
Interested parties please submit your CV, a brief cover letter along with your expected salary and available start date to Leonie Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Finance Initiative (SFI)
SFI is a new non-profit initiative incubated by RS Group, a Hong Kong-based family office that invests its entire capital portfolio sustainably and for positive impact.
SFI aims to drive forward sustainable finance in Hong Kong by becoming a platform to foster knowledge, connect interested parties, and facilitate actions. SFI will build an active community of sustainable finance stakeholders and ultimately drive more private capital towards impact in Hong Kong.
Deadline to apply
15 May 2018
Expected start date
As soon as possible
Please find more information here.