A Regional Director who will be in charge of supervising and developing the activities of the company in Latin America, also representing the company externally towards field clients, partners and other stakeholders. The position will report to the General Management of the company.
The role will be based in Mexico City or a new location in South America.
- Leading the coordination of the governance of affiliates in the region (board meetings, compliance, legal representation)
- Reporting to the General Management of the company for the region on key dimensions (markets, clients, people, financials, risk and impact)
- Deployment of the company’s strategy and business plan within the region
- Planning, controlling and forecasting of the KPIs of the region
- Representation/networking on behalf of the company
- Deployment of the company’s presence within the region (specifically opening of a new office in South America)
- Promotion of the corporate culture of the company
- Responsibility on the corporate functions (finance, administration, HR, IT, legal, risk & compliance) for the region, in cooperation with the headquarters
- Support to the heads of the Financial Institutions and Market Innovation units of the company in the supervision of the local teams of these units and in the development of their activities (investment universe definition, prospection, due diligence and credit risk analysis)
- Participation to internal credit committees on investment targets of the region
We are looking for an experienced professional who will bring both managerial and entrepreneurial skills to the company. More specifically, we have the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance related field; MBA or other management degree a plus
- Previous work experience of minimum 5 years in a similar function, including people management, possibly as a CEO/Executive Manager of a local firm or regional manager of an international firm in Latin America
- Deep knowledge of the impact finance sector or of the banking sector in Latin America, including proven network of contacts in that specific sector
- Proven interest for emerging and frontier markets and sustainable development
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English
- Willingness and readiness to occasionally travel to local markets and Europe
Please find more information here.