Quantified Ventures is based in the Washington, DC, area. Our preference is for an employee to be located in the DC region. Due to COVID, all our staff are currently working remotely. We are monitoring the health situation and guidelines to determine our future course of action for our company in terms of office space and remote work. We anticipate the Senior Associate will work remotely through at least fall 2021.
Quantified Ventures is an outcomes-based capital firm that drives transformative health, social, and environmental impact. Leveraging deep content expertise and extensive capital relationships, we plan, finance, and develop transformative projects and programs that create health, social, and environmental impacts for a growing array of public and private organizations.
The large and growing market for impact investment capital challenges the notion that there has to be a trade-off between financial and social returns. By deploying impact capital to social enterprises that are both demonstrating positive impact and achieving sustainability, we can build capacity to address the world’s most pressing challenges. At Quantified Ventures, we simplify access to impact capital to scale solutions and interventions that drive true social change through innovative financing mechanisms.
- Working on client delivery teams as a project manager or support, with some responsibility for:
– Managing day-to-day project activities and communications;
– Conducting due diligence on prospects and potential project stakeholders;
– Researching client issue areas;
– Drafting program and/or intervention budgets;
– Building economic and financial models to price outcomes and predict future revenues, savings, and/or cash flows; and
-Developing and drafting terms to facilitate investor engagement.
- Facilitating key aspects of the client delivery process for a portion of Quantified Ventures’ health and human services client portfolio. This includes time and resource budgeting, timeline management, deliverable preparation, client and stakeholder management, invoice and expenses accuracy oversight, and contract management.
- Supporting new business development through market research, proposal and scope development, and preparation of pitch presentations.
- At least 2 years of direct health plan, health service, or healthcare industry experience in the areas of finance, economics, business management, strategy, or related field;
- Experience translating complex data / information into actionable, understandable recommendations and guidance for leadership teams;
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills, and an aptitude for critical thinking and complex problem solving;
- Strong people and project management skills, with practice navigating complex issues and partner relationships;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to quickly research, synthesize, and summarize critical findings on unfamiliar topics;
- Broad understanding of value-based care, Medicare, and Medicaid;
- Understanding of social and non-medical determinants of health;
- Ability to manage multiple and competing projects, and work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team;
- Willingness and ability to express contrary views and seek consensus against other priorities such as time and budget constraints; and
- An ability to bring passion, humor, curiosity, joy and humility into this groundbreaking work.
– Prospect due diligence: Analyzing business operations, target markets, track record, growth strategy, and other areas before determining whether to work with a prospect.
– Feasibility assessment: Ensuring service provider and payor readiness to participate in value-based payment arrangements (potentially inclusive of outcomes-based financing)
– Regulatory and compliance analysis : For government-sponsored healthcare work, ensuring that financial transactions are fully compliant with State and, in some cases, Federal regulations.
– Project management : Capacity to advance multiple stakeholders through our methodology while anticipating and being attentive / responsive to evolving conditions and concerns.
– Value-based contracting: Developing and managing execution of innovative contractual relationships (including governing terms, reimbursement rates and structures, reporting, and contract structure) along the value-based care continuum between both traditional (health plan and delivery system) and non-traditional health care stakeholders.
– Outcomes measurement: Ability to identify, define and align with stakeholders on outcome measures that will drive financing; includes selection of the most appropriate data, methods, and timing for their assessment in the transaction.
– Financial modeling and outcomes pricing: Development of cost models and budgets required for project success, assignment of pricing for projected outcomes, and projections of outcomes effect sizes and associated cost savings.
Post-project launch management: Ensure ongoing project success through active monitoring of partnerships and performance.
We work with nonprofit organizations, health plans, health systems, and governments who demonstrate capacity for transformative social good, helping them to tap into the financial resources needed to sufficiently scale operations and deliver meaningful impact.
Quantified Ventures is seeking a Senior Associate to join the health and human services team. The Senior Associate will play an instrumental role, contributing to the growth and development of all areas of the practice, with a primary focus on client service delivery. Responsibilities include:
Quantified Ventures is a fast-paced, creative, supportive, and collaborative consulting environment that keeps clients’ needs front and center. We seek an entrepreneurial candidate with the drive, can-do attitude, creativity, commitment to innovation, and attention to detail to help our team advance its mission.
A graduate degree is preferred (essential if fewer than 3 years relevant work experience; not required with more years of relevant work experience).
Relocation, housing and transportation will be provided.
Please apply through our online application form, where you will be asked to provide your name, contact information, resume, and cover letter. Review of applications will begin immediately, and proceed on a rolling basis.
Quantified Ventures, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or genetic information.