A leading Private Equity firm is currently looking for a Senior Associate to join their business in Lagos, Nigeria.
This is a business with a large pre-existing presence in this region and presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidates.
The responsibilities of the Senior Associate will include:
- Conduct research to support the development of investment strategies and to identify transaction opportunities.
- Help establish the investment thesis and identification of value creation
- Develop the financial model and valuation for an opportunity.
- Prepare investment committee presentation material and other transaction documents.
- Assist in organization and co-ordination of large working groups to complete the execution of a transaction.
- Working with operational teams, be an integral contributor in the due diligence process that supports the validation of the business case supporting an acquisition and identify key transaction issues.
- Research industry drivers and opportunities, and identify and assess impact of key value drivers on a transaction and business assumptions.
The successful VP Real Estate will have the following background:
- Four (4) to six (6) years of relevant experience, preferably two years in investment banking, accounting or consulting, and will be required to have at least two years in private equity.
- Top academic credentials; MBA preferred
- Network of entrepreneurs, investment bankers and financial sponsors, considered a plus.
- Executive presence; able to articulate and defend investment thesis in the Investment Committee, and able to interact with portfolio company management teams
- High level of proficiency in Excel and strong financial modelling.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
You will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career in one of the most exciting property markets in the world.
To apply please send your updated profile in word format to Richard.email@example.com.
If this is not the role for you, please can you refer this to anyone who might be interested in this fantastic opportunity.