Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers, Nigeria
Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited is a leading private equity firm focused exclusively on the Nigerian agribusiness sector. We adopt an integrated approach to deliver tailored capital solutions that meet the unique needs of companies and our investment partners. Partnership with Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers delivers significant benefits including quality financial and operational experience, strong developmental impact and access to a powerful network of global relationships.
Sahel Capital is fund manager for Fund for Agricultural Finance in Nigeria (FAFIN) an agribusiness focused private equity fund.
Key Responsibilities of a Vice President
- Identify, screen, evaluate, negotiate and structure investment opportunities and proposals consistent with global private equity best practices and the fund’s investment guidelines;
- Originate, identify and propose new investors to the company;
- In concert with third party service providers, conduct due diligence on all potential Investments in line with investment guidelines;
- Prepare investment proposals and memoranda for approval by the investment committee
- Prepare investment and portfolio valuation reports and indicative returns;
- Adequately represent the company in private and public engagements; and
- Develop and implement procedures and other responsibilities requested by the senior management team
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with at least 3 years experience in Private Equity or Venture Capital;
- Experience in Agribusiness and/or SME development will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a finance related course
- Strong Communication and Analytical Skills
Qualified candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Investment VP”.
Visit http://sahelcp.com/sahel-capital-agribusiness-managers-limited/ for more information about the company.
Please find more information here.