This Position is Bangalore preferred, also open to considering Mumbai or Delhi/Gurgaon
The Vice President position is an integral part of the senior leadership team and this person will work in all facets of our business, including business development, independently leading transactions, and building relationships with investors and other key stakeholders. We want someone who is excited to play a key role in strengthening and growing a great culture and organization.
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks,
and support efforts in developing and executing strategies for client acquisition
- Lead investor and client relationships and the ability to develop long-term trusted relationship
- Ability to independently lead sector coverage and garner new business. The candidate will need to develop deep understanding of the sectors we work in and should be the first point of contact for these sectors at UC
Wide array of transactions:
- Ability to work on a wide range of assignments/transactions, from initial client pitches through transaction closings, mergers and acquisitions, and other strategic advisory
Lead and close transactions:
- Independently lead transaction execution including investor reach out and pitches, negotiation of terms, working with third-party service providers, and advising on and finalizing definitive documents, and closing. Oversee the quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise, and relevant manner
- MBA with major in Finance or Economics/CA (or equivalent degree or CFA), desirable
- Superior deal closing ability and maturity to understand critical deal terms
- Strong financial modeling skills with solid experience in accounting and business valuation techniques
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Desired candidates will have the ability to out-perform this job description, thrive in a collegial, dynamic, entrepreneurial and driven culture, and have a passion for making a difference.
- 9 – 10 years of experience at an investment bank or private equity advisory firm with solid transaction experience across a range of transaction types
- Demonstrated experience in managing day-to-day aspects of client relationships and transactions with superior attention to detail and quality deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and ability to lead and manage teams, including proper coaching and mentoring
- Experience with or networks with venture capital and private equity ecosystem in India
- Strong understanding of business valuation techniques, including comparable company/transaction analysis and discounted cash flow
- Knowledge of social investment space, desirable
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 50% of the time)
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining how your skills and experience align with UC’s requirements by sending an email to Amit Agarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org and Sravani Shikari at email@example.com .
Please include “Vice President Position” in the subject line. Please ensure your resume contains your updated contact details. Shortlisted candidates will be invited by UC to participate in the interview and selection process, which will include telephonic interviews, a short technical assignment and an in-person interview at the final stage.
These positions are open until filled. UC is an equal-opportunity employer.
More information on Unitus Capital (UC) can be found at www.unituscapital.com.