A leading Private Equity firm is currently looking for a VP Real Estate to join their business in Lagos, Nigeria.
As VP, you will be responsible for the originations and management of Real Estate deals across West Africa.
This is a business with a large pre-existing presence in this region and presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidates.
The responsibilities of the VP Real Estate will include:
- Leading the Real Estate investment team, taking an active role in managing the investment process and leading the acquisitions
- Origination of investments, carrying out an initial investment appraisal and due diligence of acquisitions.
- Execution of investments
- Full involvement in all aspects of the transaction process
- Portfolio management work
- Implement strategic priorities for company projects in terms of commercial management, project and process management.
The successful VP Real Estate will have the following background:
- Degree or Masters in the Financial and/or Real Estate industry
- MBA from an internationally recognised establishment
- 10 years’ experience in Real Estate investment
- Experience in emerging markets
- Experience of leading teams of dynamic individuals
You will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career in one of the most exciting property markets in the world.
To apply please send your updated profile in word format to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not the role for you, please can you refer this to anyone who might be interested in this fantastic opportunity